Wednesday 18 November 2009

.:: Bandwidth of photobucket ::.


Do you know what's different with my blog?
Yes, my template changed.

why?
The reason is that bandwidth from photobucket.com has fulled so this made my previous template broken and I must change my template in order to fix this problem.
how to avoid this from happening?
well, all of you need to do is just upgrade your photobucket account to pro.
you will need to pay some money to photobucket
OR
you can just fulfill some request from trial pay.

You have no money or too lazy to do some request?

you will just need to make a new template for it like I did before.
Don't forget to backup your previous template for anticipation if something bad happens.

I hope this information will help you all!


4 Comment:

Mike Golch said...

I'm glad that I have not had a problem like that as of yet.But than again the blogger platfrom or the wordpress Plarforms has not given me that kind of grief.been slow yes.

sheilasultani said...

It's MUCH easier to just pay the $20 a year.

Reyvateilia said...

@ mike golch: I hope this will not happen to you.

@sheilasultani: But I don't have that much of money...

marilyn said...

i`m pity for you =p

Post a Comment