Wednesday 3 February 2010

What a bad day!

I just don't know what to say in these last 2 days.

It was really exhausting!
Chronology:
1. I got sick, influenza + cough ( uhuk2)
2. in school, Physics test, Civics test, Biology presentation, drama test (==)
3. going back from school, swimming test, english course test.
4. ( EXHAUSTED!!!!)
THE NEXT DAY
5. My class got information that the projector which my class used for drama test gone without any evidence.
6. because of that occasion, every students of my class need to find that projector or else we need to exchange it with new one... which costs 18 millions rupiahs... 0_0


All above me makes me exhausted both of entire my body and my soul...
It makes my illness even worst now...

well, I hope tomorrow will be better than this



3 Comment:

marilyn said...

hahahah XD
same as me, i also have a very-very bad day recently
hope our problem solved.
wkwk

uRieL said...

well.. i think that projector has an IMPOSSIBLE cost. imagine, we had to punch it before use it right? (awkwkakwkawk.. pake spatu kan ..)
Rp 18 millions is impossible ..

hope your class find the way ~

sundcarrie said...

Sorry hope things are better soon.

Post a Comment