Saturday 31 October 2009

.:: Google Page Rank Update?! ::.

In my opinion, I think there will be no more Google page rank update before. Why?

Because When I blogwalking from one blog to another blog, I read somewhere in someone's blog said that google will not update the page rank anymore.

But, who knows? Exactly on Friday, 30th of October 2009. Google update the page rank again. This is really shocking me, first because I don't know that there will be a update again, and the second because my blog now has a 1 PAGE RANK there ( :D :D :D :D)


This kind of shocking update made some reaction to many people. There will be many of people happy because their's blog page rank will go up! But also, there will be many of them will sad coz their page rank either same or go down.


There also some special problem. Why is it called special problem?
well here it the story from one of my friends, frelia

One week earlier before PR update, I bought some expired domain that has PR of 3, 4, an 6 from Freshdrop.net. I have a plan to optimize those domains into PTR programs. For each domain I bought, it cost $13 because they're forged domain. But PR 3 domain is valid that I won from Godaddy auction for $25. But I must wait for about 1 week for those domains to be transferred into my account. But before that happens, Google suddenly updated the PR. Thus, the domains I bought has lost its PR to 0, except PR 3 domain that dropped to PR 2. Damn, I wan to cry because I was lost my $50 for buying the forged domains. I just too confident about issue that Google will eliminate PR system and I guess it will be longer before it happens till the end of year. In fact, Google still do PR update.
So, because of that story, I hope next time if the Google wants to update the page rank, please let us now first so we can anticipate something like that story before.





6 Comment:

jhonson blog said...

yeahh google has been update PR :)

Celine said...

Mine got a PR1 too when Google updated PR's. Congrats!

Atdhe Stream Blog said...

my PR has zero

budiawanhutasoit said...

sepertinya Google tidak pernah bilang tidak akan update PR, tapi yg diinformasikan adalah menghilangkan (menyembunyikan) PR di Webmaster Tools mereka. sedangkan di Google Toolbar masih ada (http://budiawan-hutasoit.blogspot.com/2009/10/google-menghapus-pagerank.html)

trus mengenai paragraf terakhir..hehe..justru disitulah letak 'misterinya' update PR. Google tdk pernah ngasih tau kapan waktunya update. selain misteri, disini jugalah seninya PageRank..

Happy Blogging

Dhemz said...

congrats on your PR...way to go....drop the EC....
btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter...if you have time....your help is much appreciated....thanks!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering this question and post the whole sentence as your comment:
Question: Akesha is my winning Pinoy Smile because ----------
Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

wondermomsworld said...

hi. i really want the PR for my site. I hope it will update.

Post a Comment