Friday 23 October 2009

.::Live in (19-23 OcToBeR 2009!) phase 1~::.


First of all, do you know what "live in" means?
it means that we, people from town, must getting along with some livings in the village.
So, all of technology we have in the town, such as: Selfphone, pc, netbook, blah blah blah, will be prohibited there.

woah, it looks like it will be boring and tiring right??

My trip started on 5 o'clock on Monday, 19 October 2009, with bus. It took about 14 hours for us to arrive at St. kristoforus church!( wueh, very tiring indeed). Then we were wlecomed by the villagers there. Because we weren't eating any food since that 5 o'clock that day, The food has already prepared there. I must say, The food there was delicious! :D :D :D

After some briefing there, We were taken by sand truck??(since there are no taxi there, hahahaha XD) to Local Government Office. We were welcomed by some Officials there ( included village head there named Joko Winarno, (wow!, my teacher said that this is the first time the village head welcomed us himself, we must feel very blessfull indeed,XD)).


After some briefing (again), we, the students divided to 3 village, Kapuhan, Bawangan, and Wonogiri. Me, myself, got the first village : Kapuhan. Every student get a villagers home for staying. I with my friend, Bryan got Mr.Taris Home. His home wasn't to big if compared with the others in the village. But, Its calming situation made us to be comfortable there. After some chit-chat with Mr.Taris. all of my friends invited us to go a river( man! I forgot the name of the river, XD).
It was very tiring to go down to the river. But, all of my fatigue gone along with the cold of river water.

After that, I went back to home. The fam there already prepared us some food for lunch( very delicious indeed!). After some rest, the fam there told us about the tourism spot, named GP! ( gedung kayang?) So, I with my friends went there. It is very cold there( and I don't bring any jacket with me! Oh NO!!!!) There has some good views, grilled corn( food again, food again, XD).

Then we went back again... Took some food for lunch, and the fam said there will be a rosario pray there on approximately 7 o'clock. Since it was 6 o'clock that time, I decided to take a rest until 7 o'clock. But , when my friend tried to wake me up at 7 o'clock, I couldn't wake up! Then when I woke up again at 12 o'clock ( WUEH??!!).
I passed my first day without helping there, very embarassing indeed.

Phase 1 finished~ To be continued!

4 Comment:

uRieL said...

hmm..
Gardu Pandang, i guess..

such a beautiful view we can see there.. >.<

million ways said...

When looks like it will be boring and tiring right??

Jezzyca said...

the way u told that story is too much "AFTER"!!!!!


LOL


but anything, I thought that every food u eat was delicious, is it true??

coz I didn't feel the same with u for that breakfast!

Reyvateilia said...

haha

Post a Comment